Since the lockdown, a lot of business went to sleep and some have died a painful death. Most of those business were the ones who were not able to adapt to the “new normal” of transacting business in the age of technology. Those who are thriving and surviving are those businesses who were able to adjust with the times. These are the businesses who were able to take their transactions online and accept payments via cashless transactions.
PayMaya has been around for a few years now in the Philippines and it is doing great in terms of introducing Filipinos to a new way of paying for their purchases online and even in-stores.
I have been using the PayMaya for a while now and I have nothing but love for this product. It’s such a convenient way to deal with money and paying without having to leave my home. This is great for consumers like me.
Just recently, PayMaya released a new app to support businesses, their PayMaya Negosyo app. PayMaya Negosyo is tailor fit for the needs of merchants who want to accept digital payments.
With PayMaya Negosyo, business owners can accept payments via PayMaya QR, which they can also share with their customers via social media and messaging apps. They can also receive payments made via Send Money from PayMaya users, and bank transfers made via Instapay.
If you run a small to medium business from your home, you can easily get your own PayMaya Negosyo account and accept online payments within 24-48 hours. All you have to do is simply download the Paymaya Negosyo app from Google PlayStore (http://pymy.co/PayMayaNegosyo), and register for an account.
To get your PaymayaNegosyo account approved right away, here’s some tips and reminders:
- Prepare your valid ID, it can be your passport, driver’s license, UMID postal office ID, SSS ID, or any government issued ID.
- Make sure to use a smartphone with a camera as it will prompt you to take a picture of your valid ID and take a selfie video of yourself for account verification.
- Be in a well-lit room (or if you have a ring light, turn it on) when you do you selfie video and ID photo taking.
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection.
- VERY IMPORTANT! You will have to have a different number to use on your new PayMaya Negosyo account, or a number that is not associated with an existing PayMaya account.
BTW, aside from allowing you to accept digital payments, Paymaya Negosyo account holders will also be able access other digital products that can used to earn extra income in the future. Looking forward to that!
That’s all you need to know for now. Let me know if you have any questions. You can also check out https://www.paymaya.com/negosyo-merchant for more info.
Stay gorgeous everyone!