One of the best gift you can give your loved ones is the gift of health. The Amazfit BIP U Smart Watch is one great gift to give it monitors the overall health and wellness of the wearer . It is a perfect fit for people who want a smartwatch but do not want to spend a fortune on like the more popular band brands.
So in short, is the perfect fit for people who want a smartwatch but do not want to spend a fortune on it. It has lots of advantages over the fitness bands that are available at a much cheaper price in the market.
The Bip U records your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level. You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors such as whether you are exercising in your fat burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate, as well as providing instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high.
• Blood-oxygen Level Measurement Grasp a new metric of health – This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTrackerTM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation. When feeling unwell, under mental stress, engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, or in high-altitude and hypoxic environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
• The watch accurately monitors your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interprets the characteristics to provide you a sleep quality score and insights for improvement.
• PAI™ is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users. PAI’s functionality is not limited by the time, place, or form of exercise. In addition, it creates a customized health evaluation system for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a unique experience.
• The Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring. With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM 2 PPG biological optical sensor, the Amazfit Bip U delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
• The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax. • The Amazfit Bip U can help you record your menstrual and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive so that you can plan ahead and avoid disruptions • When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy potentially more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers. Enjoy from five to nine days of activity and progress with one less charger in your bag.
• Daily Usage – Up to 9-day battery life. | Heavy Usage – Up to 5-day battery life.
Amazfit BIP U Specifications
Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm • Weight31g (with strap) • Body material: Polycarbonate • Strap material: Silicon rubber • Strap length118mm (long version), 76mm (short version) • Strap width: 20mm • Waterproof rating: 5 ATM • Display: 1.43″ full color TFT, resolution 320×302 • Touch screen: 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating • Sensors: BioTracker™ 2 PPG Biological Optical Sensor | Acceleration sensor | Gyroscope sensor | Geomagnetic sensor (Amazfit Bip U Pro only) • Bluetooth: BT5.0/BLE • Battery230mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value) • Charging time: About 2 hours • Charging methodClip / 2-pins POGO pin • Battery Life: Typical usage scenario: 9 days • Operating system: RTOS • Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above • App: Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)