Have you tried shopping or ordering food via PayMaya Mall yet?
Online shopping and online banking is actually habit you build. Personally, I have been relying more on online shopping and online banking and even bills pay via my trusted bank and e-wallet , PayMaya. Since the pandemic has been one of the most reliable e-wallets in the country. I can vouch for it because it is actually one that I use.
PayMaya leads in powering the digital lifestyle of Filipinos as it expands its PayMaya Mall feature to over 350 trusted brands in food, groceries, beauty, fashion, and many more – the widest list of mobile shopping choices available via any e-wallet today.
As the ultimate one-stop-shop for your everyday shopping needs, PayMaya Mall empowers consumers to easily purchase goods at their favorite stores, including Jollibee, McDonald’s, Chowking, Burger King, Bonchon, Mercury Drug, Rose Pharmacy, AllDay, Landers, FreshMart, Boozy, National Bookstore, Shein, Rustan’s, Gap, and many others.
With over 350 brands to browse through, you can easily shop for groceries and other essentials, order food, or purchase beauty or home improvement products —all with just a few taps on your smartphone.
What makes this even better is you can shop for all these items in the same app where you pay your bills, do your bank transfers, or even play mini-games. Everything you need is right under your fingertips with the PayMaya app.
“PayMaya Mall makes mobile shopping more exciting, convenient, and rewarding. On top of flash deals, we have always-on rewards. Our customers also have the assurance that they are shopping from the most trusted brands as we also power their online payment gateway and processing,” said Heidi Garayblas, Head of Growth Partnerships at PayMaya.
On top of the convenience of having all your daily needs in the PayMaya Mall, you can enjoy exciting rewards of up to 100% cashback every time you use your PayMaya-linked mobile number. The rewards don’t stop there as these exclusive deals await you daily when you visit PayMaya Mall:
Here are just some of the merchants at the PayMaya Mall and promos
- Landers – Get 5% cashback, capped at P250 per transaction, when you shop for groceries online at Landers Superstore for a minimum spend of P2,500. Avail this promo twice to get up to P500 cashback from June 15 – August 15, 2021.
- Bonchon – Get a 1-pc. FREE Klassic Fried Chicken Meal when you fulfill your K-food cravings for a minimum spend of PHP 300.00 until June 30, 2021.
- AllHome – For your home improvement budol finds, get PHP 200.00 off for a minimum spend of PHP 5,000.00, using the code AHPYMY until June 25, 2021.
- The Clean Room – Enjoy 10% off as you purchase tools for a safer and cleaner space, using the code PAYMAYA10 until July 31, 2021.
- Pet Warehouse – Pet parents can enjoy these awesome deals until December 31, 2021: Get 5% off sitewide, using the code PMPARENT5. Enjoy 10% off on Outward Hound, Charming Pet, Simple, ZeeDog, Nina Ottosson, Petstages, and Awesome Pawsome, using the code PMPARENT10. Get free delivery for orders over PHP 995.00
- Shiseido – Get PHP 500.00 off on your Japanese make-up and skincare haul with a minimum spend of PHP 2,500.00, using the code PAYMAYA until December 31, 2021
- Nars – Get PHP 300.00 off on your favorite beauty products with a minimum spend of PHP 1,500.00, using the code NARSPAYMAYA until December 31, 2021
Getting your own PayMaya account and enjoying the convenience of PayMaya Mall is simple. Simply download the PayMaya app at https://official.paymaya.com/CAK1/425eb133 and register an account to find out what it’s like to go cashless with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding way to pay for anything online and in stores! For your everyday needs, don’t pay cash. PayMaya!
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, communities, and government.
As of end-March 2021, it provides more than 35 million Filipinos with access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently pay, add money, cash out or remit through its over 250,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network serves as last-mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services. Through its enterprise business, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including “everyday” merchants such as the largest retail, food, gas, and eCommerce merchants, as well as government agencies and units.
To know more about PayMaya’s products and services, visit www.PayMaya.com or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.