The novelty of having to print your photographs right away is what sets Instax camera apart. But aside from that the new Instax Square SQ6 has cool new features that will make you want to own this Instax cam like never before.
I was one of the first to play with the Instax Square SQ6 during its launch held at the SM North EDSA the Block where Instagrammable art installations by Art in Island was set up at the event. They call it the Fujifilm Instax Museum and it was a great backdrop to test out the apabilities and new features of the Instax Square SQ6.
So, what are its features that will make you want to own one? Aside from the built that looks like the Instagram icon and the prints that are all perfectly squared it has 7 new feature modes that can’t be found in other Instax camera yet.
7 features/modes of Instax Square SQ6
- Automatic Exposure Control that instantly brightens your photo’s subject and background no matter how bright or dark it is.
- Selfie Mode and Selfie Mirror that automatically adjust brightness and focal lenghts to the ideal level so no guess work needed for having thay perfect selfie shot.
- Macro Mode that will allow uou tk capture subjects from a close range of 30cm-50cm.
- Landscape Mode that instantly amps up tje ante of your subjects taken two meters away and beyond.
- Double Exposure Mode that lets you press the shutter twice so you can capture an artistic shot with two images in the same print.
- Light/Dark Mode to darken or lighten your photos output.
- Flash Color Filters in green, orange and purple that will add color themes to your photos.
The Instax Sqaure SQ6 is available in three stylish colors, namely Blush Gold, Graphite Gray and Pearl White. You can buy it for Php7,999 only and sold at Fujifilm authorized dealers nationwide.
For more information visit Instax. Ph or follow their social. Media @teaminstaxph on Instagram.