Powerade is inviting everyone to support our Philippine Athletes who will be competing for the country at the London 2012 Olympics Via an innovative campaign called ‘Run4Gold’. The campaign encourages everyone to upload a 15 seconds video of themselves running from left to right of the screen. For each uploaded video, Powerade will donate P100 towards the athlete’s fund. Complete Mechanics are below.
I don’t have a video yet as I wasn’t able to shoot yesterday because of the heavy rains and I am not really a runner so for now enjoy this photo of me running around chasing pigeons outside the Batu Caves in Malaysia.
You can also upload video of friends, relatives or maybe pets? Haha! Complete mechanics to assure Php100 donation are stated below:
Run 4 Gold Mechanics:
1. Like Powerade ION 4 on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/powerade
2. Go to the Run 4 Gold Tab and you will be directed to the promo application.
3. To participate, simply upload a video on Youtube and show yourself
running from left to right for 15 seconds.
4. You can submit as many videos as you wish as long as each video you
submit is unique.
5. Write a message for the Philippine Olympic Team. Message should not
be more than 160 characters.
6. Powerade Philippines reserves the right to disapprove or delete
offensive or obscene entries as well as those that do not follow the
rules without prior notice such as:
a) Videos that are longer than 10 seconds
b) Videos with offensive or obscene visuals and messaging
c) Not complying with the theme and instructions of the contest
d) Users are not allowed to use parts and parcels of video clips,
footages or images from copyrighted materials such as videos, movies,
television shows, pictures, etc.
7. All videos will be pre-screened just to make sure that no violation
is made. You’ll be notified within 24 hours if your video is approved
or disapproved. Once approved, it will be embedded directly to the
application. If your video has been disapproved, you will have to
upload another video.
8. We will notify you on Facebook once your video has been uploaded.
9. For every video uploaded, we will donate P100 towards our goal of
reaching one million pesos for the first ever Filipino Olympic Gold
10. Powerade Philippines has the right to reproduce, exhibit, publish,
or use all entries for promotional or publication purposes without
remuneration of any kind effective 15 months from the announcement of
winners. Non-winning entries will not be used for promotional or
publication purposes by Powerade Philippines without the permission of
the contestant. Due acknowledgement will be given to the contestant
every time a video is used.
All video snippets will be collated to become one long video run for
gold for our athletes, which will be released around the time of the