I’m sure the parents and grand parents of the kids who strutted the runways of the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 shows are very proud to see them yesterday. They all look grown-up but still adorable. The kids carry their clothes very well and walked the catwalk like a pro!
I must say SM Kids Fashion climbed a notch higher when it comes to children’s clothes for the coming season. They have a dozens of brands to suit your kids taste (yes kids do have their say when it comes to what they want to wear these days!) They no longer just sulk into wearing the clothes their parents bought for them like in our generation! The brands for girls include:
- Little Miss – more of feminine silhouettes and playful texture. For the Holiday collection polka dots, ruffles, and drop-waist skirts takes center stage
- Hello Kitty – who doesn’t love Hello Kitty! the clothes line includes playful yet feminine silhouettes with polka dots, ruffles, and fun prints in bright pastels and old and silver
- Trajetos de bebe – mostly for solemn occasions . made of hand-embroidered garments on lace and satin ribbons perfect as baptismal attire
- Modern Princes – Modern and edgy party dresses for girls. designs take inspiration from fairy-like dresses, rosettes, drop-waist skits and capelets and bows.
- Blush – lam rock girl vibe with shimmering hues, sequins and bold prints (metallic and sequined dresses) perfect for your tweens!
- Girls edition – best for toddlers, colorful top of mid-pastels embellished with prints and tulle appliques.
There are also boys brands like Modern Prince, Crib Couture, BGS, Bradley, and Dude!
Shopping tip: You should take your kids shopping with you now,there’s just so many pretty designs that will overwhelm you, it is best to have the child choose her/his own clothes so there’s no regret or bad vibes later on because you picked the wrong color or style and the child might not want to wear it! Oh, I caught a glimpse of Rob Kardashian and Kyle Jenner, they walked for Human Genes PhFashionWeek show held at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium, an open venue. We had snacks at French Baker and there they are! Kyle looks like a middle eastern woman and Rob , hey what’s with the elbow hoow! LOL! My lovely company for the day, fashion and mommy blogger friends!
Oh yeah! We all got Hello Kitty stuff toy and cutesey pink purse for attending the SM Kids Fashion thanks to ARC PR! The PhFashionWeek SS2013 is about to conclude in a day. Today will be the last two days of the season with me attending the Penshoppe show last. See you? How did you like this years shows?
Stay gorgeous everyone!