Are you obsessed at having purrrrrrrrrfectly thick and curly eyelashes?
When I got the Maybelline Hello Kitty Volum Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara I was more excited about the cute packaging than the actual result of the product when I use it.
If you are a cat person and a Hello Kitty fan you will understand… look at this!
Isn’t that adorable?
OK now enough about the packaging!
The Maybelline Hello Kitty Volum Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara is a waterproof mascara that is said to give five times (5x) more volume and a 75 degree curl.
On my lashes:
What I think about it:
- It uses a different kind of mascara brush and the bristles are thick, it looks like an eyelash comb so its a bit difficult to get just the right amount of mascara in it. With that said it lumped some, that I had to use a clean eyelash brush to even out and remove the clumped mascara.
- The formula is super thick and smells like beer!
- Its definitely waterproof and you will need a makeup remover to remove it off.
- It did make my eyelashes very very thick!
- I don’t know about the curl though, I don’t use eyelash curlers much because I hate when I pinch my eyelids with it and I’m silly to think that it makes my eyelashes fragile.
Will I recommend it?
Definitely! Especially for those who love Hello Kitty! The packaging is so adorable and the result is purrrrrfect! Just make sure to have a makeup remover handy! It is sold at Php499.00.
Have you tried this mascara yet or any mascara with the same kind of brush? What was it?
Stay gorgeous everyone!