I felt I was at my worst, ugly, ickiest self yesterday, so I needed a comeback and feel pretty again. So, I decided to make a Face of the Week (FOTW) using some of the new make-up products I I ready for a review post and here is what I came up with!
What I used:
- L’Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer on the left side of my face (just to see the effect of the mineral makeup I used)
- Elianto Cream Concealer
- Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup (Medium)
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Smokey Eyes Quad
- Kate Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Hello Kitty Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara (Waterproof)
- Revlon Super Lustrrous Lipsticks (Primrose and Coral Berry)
I’m so excited to post my review about the Hello Kitty Mascara, it comes in a cute container perfect for girly-girls and Hello Kitty fans out there! The rest will be posted soon too so stay tuned.
I like the pale lipstick by Revlon so different from what I’m used to wear but it pops out and give me a totally different look.
So, what you think of the look? Yay or Nay? Have you tried any of the makeup I mentioned above? Did you like them?
Oh btw! Yesterday we went to Crosswinds at Tagaytay and lighted and launched some lanterns, my daughter enjoyed it much! Thanks to Nuffnang Philippine for the fun Nuffamily day!
Stay gorgeous everyone!