As soon as they opened the cabanas at the Neutrogena Hydro Boost launch at Whitespace in Makati, I did not waste a second. I have long waited for a product to give me the all the hydration my skin can get. Moisture/hydration is the fountain of youth you know! Haha!
So, here is my semi-review of the Hydro Boost Line products which is composed of five products, the Facial Mousse Cleanser, Lotion/Toner, Water Gel, Essence and Masks.
I went in the first cabana to see the moisture level of my skin. Since I was wearing make-up they have to test on the back of my hand. I rated 47 which is on normal level of moisture which is not bad.
Then I moved to the other cabanas where I get to try some of the products. I was curious about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mousse Cleanser, the bottle was so transparent it looked so liquid. But as soon as you pump it turns it foams! Nice!
I tried at home today and wow I love it. It feels so light and not too soapy even if its foamy, very moussy. The rich lather foams away impurities, while a special hydrating agent restores skin’s natural moisture balance. Perfect for day and night use at Php445.50 per 150ml bottle.
I’ve learned that its purified Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract continuously release moisture to the skin’s surface while boosting skin cell’s ability to retain water. Ideally you should use it day and night after the clear lotion or essence. Its retail price is Php830.00 per 50 g container.
The essence is said to intensely moisturize and revitalize the skin with its rich essence. To achieve optimal result, use day and night after using the clear lotion, and before using the water gel. It retails at Php999.00 per 30 ml bottle.
What I like about them:
- Generally I love the scent, it smells so fresh powdery scent and just-got-out-of-the-shower scent.
- I also love the blue transparent packaging. Looks so fresh!
- As of the first try it feels lightweight and non-sticky and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Result can be seen immediately (as what was shown on the moisture test and how I am doing with it now)
- They said it can be used in conjunction with or alternately with your current skin care regimen such as the Neutrogena Fine Fairness.
- Since its water based, people with oily skin need not to worry! Yes, its OIL FREE so it won’t leave the skin the greasy heavy feeling like other skin care products I’ve tried in the past. Yay for that!
- Its non-comedogenic!
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Line is exclusively Available at Watson’s!
So, are you willing to switch to this amazingly moisturizing, water-based skin-care product?
Stay gorgeous everyone!