Retro everything is in lately and according to Vogue one of the Best Comeback look for make-up today is The Jewel-Tone Eye.
The Look is a dramatic smoky eyes which roars of ’20s. All you need is an eye shadow, liner, and mega lashes. The look can be seen at Dior, Zac Pose, Pucci and Philip Lim
How I did it:
Coat lids with a primer to prevent creasing. Next, using a black eyeliner pencil, “draw in around the eye, smudging it out with a brush to create smokiness,” Follow with a bright shadow on the lid. But I think I used too shimmery eye shadow but it works anyway.
What I used:
- Mary Kay Foundation Primer
- The Body Shop Kajal Eyeliner in Black (around my eyes)
- L’Oreal Open Eye Pro Plum Harmony (on top of the smudged eyeliner)
- Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Bronze (as highlighter)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
But I think the work looks, too dramatic eyes already works without the lippies!
So what do you think of my jewel-tone eyes look? Nay or yay!
Stay gorgeous everyone!