One of the fun things to do when in Baguio is go on a food trip or have a drink (coffee or alcohol) because the weather is cool and you need to get warm! One of the most famous place to have a drink in Baguio is the Baguio Craft Brewery which is one of the first craft beer makers in Baguio if not in the Philippines (if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong)
Place was nicely located, at a second and third floor/rooftop of a building in Ben Pilapis Highway, Brgy. Pilapil, overlooking the entire Baguio City. There are transient rooms for rent at the lower ground level where one could probably stay if too drunk! (haha).
- Rolling Fog, craft beer with Banana flavor
- Kabunyan, American Wheat Beer
- Pugaw, Indian Pale Ale
- Keywheat, Kiwi Beer
- Kraken, craft beer with coffee
- Hop Attack, something they call Internal IPA
- Extintor, very light beer taste like San Mig Light!
- Stout Crusader, craft beer with Coffee and Chocolate
- Black Sparrow, Dark Wheat Beer
- IDA, Raspberry Beer
- Message in a Bottle, their best seller dark beer
- Old Xavier, taste like San Mig Pale Pilsen
- Orly’s Dunkenweizel, with slightly toasted chocolate
- Hoppy Ending, with 9 different hops
- Hop Wheat, a lighter version of Hoppy Ending
- Dough’s Flying Amber, Baguio Craft Brewery latest craft beer release this August 1, 2015.
I was game that day to try everything out so as to find which beer flavor I will have for the entire night.
Watch me try all 16 craft beer flavors and my unbiased and uncensored opinion and reaction for every beer flavor on the tap list that night:
1. Rolling Fog
I pick these three because obviously, I am not a beer drinker . These three beer flavor have that fruity taste or kinda sweet and less bitter, they’re the girly beer, according to the barista with me that night.
For regular customers they have the Tasting Tray, where you can try 6 types of craft beer in one tray fo Php390.00 only. This is perfect for those who have more than 1 beer favorite. You also get to save if you opt for the Tasting Tray as the price for a glass of craft beer is between Php160.00 to Php230.00. The tray is no ordinary tray it is custom made of wood!
Aside from the craft beer they have food to go with your beer.
How about you what kind of beer brew do you like? Do you like it bitter, dark or light?
Stay gorgeous everyone!