How many lipstick does a woman need? As much as she can have!
When we were in the US we stopped by Walmart to get Marcus’ beauty essentials. Yeah, he is more vain than me! Would you like to know his beauty rituals? Comment below if you do.
Anyway, while at the beauty section we passed by the makeup area and I saw these Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color whole picking up some of my usual makeup items from Maybelline like the Fit Me foundation and concealer, they’re my must have.
The Maybelline SuperS Stay 24 Color was on sale for $3 so why not! I got two shades the Absolute Taupe (Nude) and Keep Up the Flame (Red)
I tried it out recently , you may watch the video below to see it in action:
What I think of it?
- It was disappointing. While the color was very opaque upon application, the color doesn’t stay as you want it to be compared to other liquid lipstick I’ve tried.
- This one clumps and vanishes weirdly!
- It also takes a long time to dry.
- I liked the gloss part. It preps and smoothens the lips.
- I am unsure if I applied it wrong though coz I used the lipgloss end first before the liquid lipstick.
Don’t buy, it’s such a waste of money. You’d need to reapply a lot and if not you’d look weird with clumply lip color like the center has no color and the color outlining your lips.
Has anyone tried this before? How was it with you? Let me know at the comment section below!
Stay gorgeous everyone!