Detter from Dance of Motherhood tagged me with The Crazy Eights, it’s all about listing down 8 crazy/random things about yourself, so here you go:
1) I like Milo sandwich, yup that chocolate powdered malt drink and put it on a bun and make a sandwich out of it yum. But not as peculiar as my niece liking rock hard Milo and licking and nibbling it like crazy!
2) I like my cheeseburger cold, straight from the refrigerator.
3) Don’t make me not want you, because once I said I don’t want you anymore there’s no turning back.
4) I love red shoes.
5) I love pillows, I have 5 pillows on my bed.
6) I don’t comb/brush my hair as often as the others do.
7) Sore throat is the most common “illness” I experience at least 5 times a year, I don’t know why!
8) I can’t finish a can of coke (Coca Cola), but I can finish a liter of Royal True Orange.
1. Each player starts with 8 random things about themselves
2. Athe end of your post, tag 8 people and include their names & links
3. Those who are tagged will would post about their own 8 random things, including these rules as well
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
If you’re up for a game of eights, I’m now tagging you…grab this if you like… please! haha!
Dette gave me this lovely rose award and now I am giving this to all my blogging friends! Yes EVERYONE including YOU, yes YOU who is reading this right now! Grab the rose and post on yours!
Top 5 Best Diary Blog
RULES:1. Simply choose five or more blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.take note that you can only include a Blog that stand as the authors diary as he or she post anything but his or her personal life,happennings and events.This may exclude those blogs that tackles or discuss a certain stuff or a blog that was having his or her own concept or format.
2.Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list.One explanation for each of every blog.the five blogs that gain the highest vote will be included in the top five winners
3.Now tag as many blogs as you want.You can also tag those blogs you’ve listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want
4.[for those who’ve been tagged]you can also vote for a blog that was been nominated already(besides,this is what this meme is intended for,to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5.Submit you TOP FIVE best diary. Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6.Remember:Submissions of entries starts from MAY 3 2008 to MAY 25,2008and top BEST DIARY BLOG winners will be anounced in MAY 29,2008
7.enjoy listing your top five!!!
+end copy here+
I nominate them because their blogs are really personal and a diary so to speak. Visit them and see what I mean.
This tag was given to me by Jojoblue
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 30, but I’m not thinking about it anymore, it’s not something to think about, it’s something that happens.
2. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes, when I was in Grade School at National Bookstore in Recto Manila hahaha!
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? With the arms of my one true love and soul mate, but I can settle for Europe.
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? My skinny legs.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry then have a drunk session!
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? My loved ones.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Invest some in the money market.
8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Senatorial election period, fun fun!
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Hard-working, Resourceful, Loving.
10. How do you cope with boredom? Surf the net, post crazy questions in the BC forum, be OC with my closet.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? My naiveness.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Liars, Cheaters, Losers, Jerks, Big Headed, Promiscuous.
13. What is your ambition? I’ve set aside my personal ambition for my daughters. I wish for her to be as normal as she can be to cope with the outside world.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Not ran out of money ever! I feel I am broke if I don’t have P1,000 in my wallet.
15. How did you celebrate New Year? Fireworks, food fest and wine!
16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? I had a couple, scroll way back from this blog, you can find it here.
17. What do you look forward to in 2008? Hmmmm… it’s almost mid-year so I have no expectations anymore, because expectations leads to disappointments and frustrations.
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it? Survivor.
19. What is your inspiration in life? My daugther.
20. Are you happy? Happiness is a conscious choice, but with all circumstances and people around you affecting what your mood will be, happiness is relative. I wish for more but I don’t expect anymore. I’ll get whatever I can and not promise anyone things I am not sure I can give.
I am tagging:
Life of An Oregano Addict,