Finally, after almost a month Jennie sent me this purse tag, I am now allowing everyone to see what’s in my purse.
I just bought this Secosana Leader Handbag two weeks ago (P750 there’s a 20% discount when I got it at SM Fairview) because my favorite black Celine handbag (P1,800) need to retire the tassel and the metal rings are just too heavy to carry everyday. I am into lime greens lately so this one caught my eye. It’s almost 24 inches in width and almost a foot in height and 10 inches thick, so you could imagine it’s a big handbag. I like them big since I carry a lot of stuff especially when I am with my daughter. This is what I was using last Friday with the tea/pizza party with fashion and beauty bloggers and this is what I used today when I took my daughter to her school for her summer class.
This purse has a striped lining inside that looks so cute.
- A little green notebook for my notes and list of to do’s and to buys.
- My passport, which needs to be renewed in 2010 but there’s a new passport now the machine readable and it’s maroon. I always carry this in case I need to transact some business and more often than not they require two valid ID’s, I lost all of my valid ID when my purse got stolen in June 2008 . Or in case suddenly somebody want to snatch me for a day or two out-of-the-country probably anywhere in Asia LOL!
- My Herbench Shades as much as possible I am trying to avoid squinting when out in the sun because the wrinkles below my eyes are getting too prominent.
- My LizSport perfume although I only spray once before I leave the house.
- My ever reliable 7.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot you know how active I can be and I love taking pictures so this is so handy!
- My purple umbrella ela ela eh eh eh! LOL.
- Bills and receipts in case I want to make advance payments or dispute incorrect charges.
- My black leather Prada wallet that my sister gave to me when she went home for a vacation. It has my ATMs and discount and membership cards and my daughters prescriptions.
- My Sony K8001.
- Nichido duo eye shaddow in black and brown.
- VMV eyeshaddow pack.
- Herbench paintbox facepowder natural.
- My little bag organizer that holds all my Fashion 21 eyebrow pencil and eyeliner, Herbench mascara, Nivea lipgloss, The Body Shop high shine lip treatment, lip and cheek stain from Fashion 21 and Everbilena.
- Leopard printed bag organizer that carries my receipts, bills, face powder, passport, eyeshaddows.
- A black pen.
Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can’t go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.