How was your 2011?
The year 2011 was a very wonderful year for Earthlingorgeous.com. There were so many doors opened, so many new friends that I’ve met. So many adventures I braved and a lot of new and amazing product I’ve tried and discovered. Here’s a monthly round-up of my 2011!
- Because of the abundant blessings of 2010, we welcome 2011 at Sofitel, one of the best places in Manila for a New Year’s Eve party!
- I started the year light after being a part of the Start the Year Light campaign of Nuetrogena together with Solenn Heusaff, Patty Laurel, Georgia Shultz-del Rosario, Isabel Rocess, and fellow bloggers Hannah Villasis, Phoebeann Ramos and Jane Kingsu-Cheng. Our video was also released this month you can watch it here.
- I went alone to Malaysia and Singapore as my birthday present for myself haha! Here’s a detailed post of my Malaysian Escapade and some tips you can use when you visit Kuala Lumpur. Here’s the detailed post about my short Pitstop in Singapore.
- My favorite product that was released this month was the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Fire and Ice Collection which included their super glorious red lipstick in its original retro packaging! Avon also launched their Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in various shades you’ll love.
- I’m not a great swimmer and I almost chickened out on my First Sailing Experience at Taal Lake Yacht Club and met Azkals member Anton del Rosario who was very down-to-earth.
- Earthlingorgeous.com had its late 3rd year anniversary party at Liquid Pool and Bar at the Ocean Park Manila and stayed at their luxurious H20 Hotel Aquaroom!
- My favorite products launched this month was the Brush with Fashion Makeup Collection by The Body Shop for their spring/summer 2011 makeup and Splash Kolours Luster no amonia hair color! I also loved the Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balms I got this month, it was perfect for the kinda frigid and windy weather that often gave me chapped lips. And how can I forget the Sakura Bella Skin Care line launched at Watsons, my favorite was the lotion, it smells sooooo good!
- This was the first time I raced to win! I was so glad to be part of the Amazing Intel Chase where the new Intel Processors were launched. If you watch the reality game show Amazing Race, this one was like that and we did it around Metro Manila! We got 3rd place, not bad!
- Favorite products this month was the Beach Hut Max with SPF100 I got this month was perfect for the Intel Chase, I didn’t get sunburned and my skin was well protected! The Purebeauty Hair Care Treatment that was launched this month was also perfect to resurrect my dry and damaged hair.
- I was a speaker at iBlog7 and my talk was controversial, some agree to what I said, some don’t. I will be surprised if everyone agrees. There were haters who talked behind my back, some were very quiet at supporting me all the way. Some were unable to move on until now and make me a subject of their entertainment, I don’t care really. I don’t have to be bothered about anything, its the other way around because they are the ones who have been badmouthing me.
- Anyway, I went on a blogger leave this month because I had a visitor to entertain from another country. But before my visitor came, it was the culmination of the Ponds Unbeatable Challenge where I was one of the challenger along with beautiful blogger friends.
- I was also able go shopping at the opening of the Forever 21 Makati and was invited at Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriquez movie premiere night for Tum: My Pledge of Love.
- The First Bloggers United Bazaar was held and I was a part of it. I love the Bloggers United girls, they are my babies, vibrant, fashionable and sweet young ladies that I find very inspiring. The first Bloggers United Bazaar.
- I was a part of the Listerine Total Care Celebrity Blogger Challenger along with Drew Arellano, Vince Golangco, Azrael Coladilla, Glen Ong, Calvin Tan, Hannah Villasis, Edelwiza Mabalay and Phoebeann Ramos.
- I was also part of the Shine on Sister campaign.
- It was a busy month for fashionista in the Metro as it was the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 season and the launch of the Fashion Academy Manila.
- My favorite product that was launched this month was the Tomato Fragrance Line, the Vavalicious and the Ohlala
- I was so glad to be a part of the select few blogger chosen by Dra. Vicky Belo that she invited at the first Belo Beauty Bloggers Night. Bloggers who were able to attend were Cecille Van Straten a.k.a. Chuvaness, Michael Lim a.k.a. FashionPulis, Camille Co of Its Camille Co, Eric of Fierce Blog, Lee Shen Gee of Shens Addiction, Reg Rodriguez of Hey Rocketgirl, Vern Enciso of A Shoe Tale.
- The launch of the first Yahoo OMG! Awards, Ed Westwick in Manila for Penshoppe were a hit this month.
- The Neutrogena Hydroboost line and another installment for the Freeway Art NACS featuring F. Sionil Jose was launched.
- It was the first time I ate frogs at the Venize Piazza Food Adventure
- I had fun styling a mannequin with my fellow fashion enthusiasts and bloggers at the Penshoppe Styling Contest and raid at the re-launching of their newly renovated SM North branch.
- Like other concerned bloggers, I made my point why I am against the DTI permit for blog contest
- I was happy at the Listerine Total Care Blogger Celebrity Challenge Result
- I had fun shopping at the Tony Moly Megamall and at the launch of the Shu Uemura Color Atelier and at the Cortal SQR launch with the Team AZKALS!
- I enjoyed my photo shoot with my best friend for the Nylite Tretorns campaign where Divine Lee and Victor Basa , Vern Enciso, David Guison, Camille Co, Hannah Villasis, Vince Golangco and Azrael Colladilla were part of the campaign too.
- I enjoyed the Beauty Boot Camp at Fab Salon with my fellow beautiful blogger friends 🙂
- It was heaven on earth at The Spa when I was treated to a Casmara Facial Mask.
- Hang-out with Georgina Wilson at the fun Cadburry Bloggers Night.
- The best lab to be in was the Watsons Beauty Lab where we get the first dibs on the latest products that will be found in Watsons stores nationwide.
- My favorite products this month were the Nivea Lip Care Line, the Bella Belara Perfume and the Aura by Swarovski perfume!
- I’m so lucky to meet the Westlife in person!
- I attended the first Blogapalooza
- Went shopping at Terranova’s renovated store in SM MOA
- The super fun Smart Netphone Party at Republiq where I partied the night away and the 9-10-11 event at Republiq
- My favorite product this month were the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer that hid all my blemishes magically. The Nivea Express Hydration that does not just make my skin soft and supple but keeps mosquitoes away!
- It was another busiest month for fashionista as it was the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2011 season
- I witness the First Outdoor 3d Fashion Show by Ariel 3D and Bench
- The launch of the limited edition Wong Kar Wai makeup collection by Shu Uemura
- The 2nd Belo Beautiful Bloggers Night
- The FreewayArt NACS Launch Vicente Manansala
- I seek people to be an Earthlingorgeous.com Blogger Correspondent ( I will contact these people this 2012 to cover events soon!
- My favorite product this month was the HP Picture Book , the Reformulated Mosbeau Placenta White Cream, the Koh Gen Do HD makeup and the new TIGI Bedhead Shampoo and Conditioner and the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil.
- I had fun at the Roxy Femme Fling at Nuvali with my favorite fashion and beauty blogger friends!
- I was at Avon Wonderland when I was taken to a shopping spree by Avon where I get to haul my 12 Amazing Avon Finds!
- I joined another sexify me challenge the Del Monte Fit N Right Science of Sexy challenge
- My favorite product this month was the 4 Color Eye Palette by The Body Shop and the Kerastase Fusio Dose Treatment Product
- I became an Online Influencer for the WWF-Philippines Bid for the Environment (the campaign was postponed because of typhoon Sendong and will resume until further announcement
- I met Train in person!
- The 2nd Bloggers United Bazaar held at Trestorn International College was huge so many shoppers so many sponsors! A huge success!
- Katy Perry Purr Fragrance Manila Launch , the Benefit Cosmetics Philippines preview party!
- My favorite products were Avon Genics , the Penshoppe Color Hydradiance
Yup, the year that was was busy, but it was fun and very fruitful! I hope you had a gorgeous 2011 too!
Cheers! and here’s to a hope for a wonderful, exciting and amazing 2012!
Happy New Year!
Stay gorgeous everyone!