If you watched Sex and the City before, I’m sure Samantha Jones left a mark on you because of her straightforwardness and vanity. I remember her as someone who wants to be forever young and so she takes tons of pills to remain youthful. I used to laugh at her doing that. But now that I am older, I realized she is right. It is not really just because you want to look young but you want to be healthy to be able to keep up with the many things you need to do without your body giving up.
Without further ado, I give you my top 5 vitamins/food supplement that I take regularly. These vitamins help me keep up with my busy schedule and all the stress that comes along with it. If I were you and you have not started taking food supplement yet, I recommend you do it now before it’s too late. However, consult your doctor first before taking anything new as you may have some allergic reactions to it or will have a conflict on any medication you take, if any.
- Myra 400-E (from Unilab) because it helps me feel and look young. It helps make my skin feel supple and smooth and my hair shiny and soft. No kidding! I take this before going to sleep.
- Calchews (from Pascual Laboratories) because it makes taking calcium as easy as eating chocolate or caramel candies! I take this before going to sleep.
- Berocca (from Bayer) because of it’s effervescent form (it comes in a water soluble tablet) it makes getting my Vitamin B complex, Magnesium and Zinc needs as easy as drinking an orange soda drink. Berocca also contains calcium and ascorbic acid. Mid-day after eating lunch.
- Seresis (from Pacific Halthcare Philippines) because it helps protect the body cells from harmful environmental influences and to help delay premature skin ageing! I take this before going to sleep.
- Ginsana (from Pacific Halthcare Philippines) as my energy booster. This keeps me upbeat and moving which is really good. I take this in the morning after breakfast.