I’ve been a fan of facial mask sheets. My ultimate favorite is the Neutrogena Fine Fairness mask and I don’t think there’s nothing else that will top that one. But I don’t think they are not available anymore, and if they are, they always ran out of supply here. Because of that I need to find something else. One of the new facial mask I bumped into is the Shiseido Pop-Up Mask which was a sampler from my November 2012 Glamourbox.
A concentrated treatment sheet mask that encourages skin’s natural recovery function and provides a rich infusion of moisture to help improve texture. Restores youthful suppleness and radiance with a single application. You would need to have the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Balancing Softener to use the pop-up mask.
- Place the mask on the palm and saturate the mask with softener.
- Once the mask has absorbed the softener, spread the mask.
- Gently apply the mask on the face, leaving it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- It’s really hard to tell if it works or not because I don’t have much of a balancing softener to use it more than twice.
- I got a 7ml sampler bottle of the balancing softener and I think I need the entire bottle to completely saturate one pop-up mask.
- I felt some tingling sensation when I applied the mask on. To some it may sound bad. But for some this is a sign that it is working on the skin recovery component. I think 5 minutes is not enough. Maybe 8-10 will do.
- The mask is very absorbent so you need a lot of softener to completely saturate it and make it hold-on your face for minutes.
- TIP: Use the mask after cleansing!
Do I recommend it?
Like I said earlier there are far better facial mask out there that is so easy to use and that doesn’t absorbs too much of the balancing softener. But, if you are a fan of Shiseido products go ahead and get one.
How about you, what did you think of this pop-up mask? Btw, what is your favorite facial mask, if any?
Stay gorgeous everyone!