I’ve been hearing a lot about sulfate-free shampoo but have not got the time to go over a beauty store to look for it. So when I got this package of L’Oreal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hair Care Line product from L’Oreal Paris Philippines, I was so happy! It was a great timing too because I just had my hair colored and treated.
According to the press info included in the package sent to me, the L’Oreal Paris EverStrong line is meant for over styled hair using hair styling tools like hair dryer, hair iron and curling iron. It protects the hair from the heat from heat infused styling tools by coating the hair strand. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ contains L’Oréal’s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair to leave it strong and silky. Rich lather and natural aromatic properties from rosemary and juniper help energize and invigorate the senses. EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner gently nourishes frizzy, damaged hair, leaving it strong and silky. EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque is an intensive, rich treatment that deeply nourishes and strengthens leaving hair strong and silky.
- The best thing about the line is that it is sulfate free and it makes my hair color like new even if I had it more than a month now.
- The product is said to make the hair stronger and withstand the harshness of styling tools like hair dryer, hair iron, and curling iron. Well, I can say I had less hair fall after using this product for a week or so.
What I think about the EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo:
- I did not like the smell of the shampoo, it smells like hair chemicals that you usually encounter at hair salons.
- It lathers well.
- But sadly using the shampoo alone makes the hair very dry.
- I did like that it made my hair color last longer as it does not make my hair color fade fast.
What I think about the EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner:
- The conditioner smells better than the shampoo
- It makes the hair very soft and smooth and very moisturized.
- Best to use the conditioner together with the shampoo for best result.
What I think about the EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque:
- This one smells the best among the rest in this hair care line.
- Use an ample amount of the mask on your hair once a week at lest to make your hair stronger, soft and smooth
- It also makes the hair look shinny.
Do I recommend it?
You have to buy all four to get the best result but if not you can do away with just the deep replenishing masque that you can use once a week to give your hair the regular hair care treatment it needs. It makes hair strong, soft and smooth and it smells good.
How about you, have you tried L’Oreal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hair Care Line yet?
Stay gorgeous everyone!