Last week I joined an outdoor bootcamp to test the lastest Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care Serum. We headed to Camp N Adventurr Camp in Laguna andnthey prepared a couple of outdoor adventures for us to try like Outdoor Archery, Mountain Bike Trail Ride, Zip Line and Areal Walk Obstables. The sun was definitely at it’s peak hour when we arrived (10 am) at the camp. In spite of the overcast sky and a really nice breeze it didn’t trick us to not use protection for our skin.
Before heading off to do our chosen adventures, we slather on some Biore UV Body Care Serum on our skin. I even sprayed a Biore UV Sun Spray on my Face and Hair (but that’s another product to talk about).
Come 11pm onwards the sun is in full blast no more overcast and we all headed out to do our adventures. Most of the girls went around while I just stayed at the Archery area shooting bows and arrows for as long as I want. I can never get this chance in Manila haha! I definitely enjoyed every second of shooting.
After a couple of hours we head back to our tent to have lunch. Checking on the efficacy of the Biore UV Anti-Pollution Serum we applied here’s what I think of it and the reasons why you should buy one yourselves:
- It’s not sticky, heavy or greasy. Since it is a serum it is water based so it gets easily absorbed by the skin and it doesn’t give you that sticky, greasy, feeling.
- Since it is a serum it doesn’t leave that white mask on your skin like ordinary sunblock lotion.
- It smells really good! It doesn’t have that strong sunblock smell that most hate. It smells really sweet and fresh like stepping out of the shower and spraying some refreshing cologne.
- The Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care protects the skin from harmful effects of pollution and UV rays. It’s superior double UV Block with SPF50+ amd PA+++ promises to shield the skin from UVB rays thay cause dark spots, freckles, and sunburn and protection against UVA rays that cause premature aging!
- It is formulated with mineral water from Japan.
- I love that it hydrates and moisturizes the skin as well.
The Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care Serum comes with two variants : the Extra Moist with Vitamin B3 for moisturizing and the Intense White which promisis fairer and brighter skin in 14 days with Vitamin B3 and Yuzu Orange extract. It is now available at your favorite skincare counters woth a suggested retail price of Php399.00 each.
Have you tried this one yet? What did you think?
Stay gorgeous everyone !