Did you know that Perla Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap Bar is more than 70 years old ?
Not only that, Perla is proudly Philippine made and that 50% of its ingredients is coconut oil!
Not only that, Perla can actually make your skin softer and smoother . It can even get rid of your stubborn acne breakouts and scars! Ask your mom, lola and tita’s I am sure they know that!
Anyway, I had a wonderful reacquaintance with Perla Hypoallergenic Soap Bar over lunch at Harlan and Holden Dine in Rockwell the other and was pleased to find out all this wonderful things about this soap bar. In fact my mom also uses Perla as her bath soap during her time before I was born and that was a long long time ago!
So, what makes Perla Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap Bar an effective laundry soap and a skincare soap at the same time?
- Like I mentioned earlier Perla is 50% coconut oil. Coconit oil contains lauric acid which is an excellent cleaning agent. Lauric attracts and traps dirt making them easy to wash away.
- Perla is Clinically proven Hypoallergenic thus safer and gentler on skin. Nobody can claim the hypoallergrnic beside their logo if not proven true.
- Perla contains gkycerin a natural moisturizer that actually attracts more moisture.
- Perla is a soap made from coconut oil that coatd and moisturizes fibers making your clothes soft and not brittle, helping them last longer.
- Perla is made from pure coconut oil that effectively cleans and whitend clothes without the harmful and harsh ingredients like bleach.
With all I said above washing your clothes using Perla Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap Bar will make your clothes last even longer and your whites whiter. Now all you need to worry is how to wear white put pieces in your wardrobe together to create your own style.
This is where Sidney Yap (celebrity sfylist) comes in who gave us tips on Styling Your Basic Whites.
Here’s some of the things I learned from him:
- It is important to know your body type, which part of your body you would like to emhasize or hide.
- It is okay to mix fabrics and different tones of whites. Lafe on chiffon, denim on satin, dirty white and cream.
- It is also good to mix high-end to low-end brands.
- Know if you are warm or cool tone so you know what kind of accessories will go well. Gold for warm and silver for cool. If you are bold enough it is also okay to mix metals.
- Don’t be afraid to show your own style and personality. It is okay to copy trends but make sure you are comfortable with what you are wearing.
- You have to fit a fashion item first before buying it because some cut may look good on certain body type but if you wear it yourself it looks different.
Incidentally, you can make use of these tips mentioned above at an event happening August 25,2018 at SM The Block. The event is open to publick and s few lucky women will get a full makeover and be models for the day at the #PerlaFashionShow with brand ambassador Toni Gonzaga.
Visit Perla Philippines on Facebook and follow @perla.ph on Instagram for more details.
Stay gorgeous everyone!