Benefits of Having a Club Access Card by Megaworld Hotels
What makes a hotel membership program right for you to decide to actually get it?
I was one of the first to receive the Club Access Card by Megaworld Hotels and I pretty much excited for September 2018 to come so I can actually use it. Why?
Here are the reasons to get your own Club Access Card by Megaworld Hotels
- 1. You can use this Club Access Card across all Megaworld Hotels in the Philippines which include Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Boracay and the soon-to-open Twin Lakes Hotel Tagaytay and Lucky China Hotel in Binondo, Manila. There is about 6 existing and 10 soon to-to-open Megaworld homegrown hotels in the country such as Savoy Hotel Mactan and Belmont Hotel Mactan Newtown in Cebu ; Belmont Hotel Boracay and Chancellor Hotel.Boracay; Kingsford Hotel and Grand Westside Hotel in Westside City Entertainment City near Manila Bay and two more hotel to rise in the Visayas region.
- 2. Almost 5 Nights of Free Stays in all hotels. Almost because owning a card comes with vouchers you can redeem for 1 complimentary overnight stay in a standard room at ANY Megaworld Hotel. A voucher for a 50% off room discount at any Megaworld Hotel. A 50% room discount at Richmond eHotel Iloilo, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Boracay. Plus 2 complimentary upgrades to the next room category at all participating hotels!
- 3. A Club Access member gets to dine for free when accompanied by one paying guests at all F&B outlets in all participating hotel. Members plus two guest gets to enjoy 30% discount on total bill. A member plus 3 guests can enjoy 25% discount. A member plus 4 – 19 guests gets 20%. A member dining alone automatically gets 30% off the bill.
- 4. Club Access members gets unlimited 10% discounts on their total F&B bills even during Holidays and peak season at all F&B outlets in all Megaworld Hotels in the country.
- 5. Enjoy the Exclusive Priority VIP Lane.
- 6. 10% off on Spa treatments
- 7. 20% off kn Gym Annual Membership Fees.
- 8. 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 persons except on Savoy Hotel Manila
- 9. Complimemtary non-motorized water sports activities for maximim of 2 hours in Savoy Boracay.
- 10. Complimentary wash and press laundry services for up to 3 pieces of clothong excluding dry cleaning services, plus 30% discount on next availament of such services when staying as a paying guests.
- Complimentary shuttle services from Savoy Hotel Boracay to main Jetty Port Station.
- 11. 15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of Php20,000 only applicable at : Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Twin Lakes Hotel (15% on weekdays amd 10% off on weekends but not valid on banquet packages).
- 12. On top of this, members get unlimited 20% discount on Best Available Rates in all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two.
- 12. On promotional rates and special holidays, members can still get 10% discount on all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two!
- 13. For every stay in the hotel, members will receive Exclusive Welcome Amenities.
How to avail of the Club Access Card by Megaworld Hotels?
You can ask the conceirge at all participating hotels I mentioned above and pay the Php6,999 one-time membership fee for an entire year.
The Club Access Card is non-transferable but you can always tag along someone to use it with. The card is accepted in all Megaworld Hotels in the Philippines.
Do I think the Club Access Card is worth it to have?
Let me just say that one night stay at a standard room in Richmonde Hotel Iloilo is about Php 6,000. Then add up all the perks of a members I mentioned above that you can get for an entire year. I think it is worth it.
But of course I will never know until I tried availing if all the freebies and discounts I mentioned above which I can only do by September 2018 when the Club Acess Card is in full swing .
Stay gorgeous everyone!