How would you like to Save the Children from hunger and poverty and get to see yourself featured in a billboard in EDSA for just Php1,000 ?
Such a small price to pay for such a big dream right? But yes it is possible.
Save the Children Philippines launched their Lahat Dapat Chirstmas 2018 campaign , the biggest and yet ambitious one they had ever against hunger and malnutrition in the country. Save the Children delivers progress for Filipino children which gives them better education and easier access to health Care, supports them during emergencies while also educating communities on disaster preparedness.
How to Save the Children and be featured in a billboard in EDSA ?
The #LahatDapat is a very simple, fun, fashionable campaign that involves you purchasing the fab bandana . This bandana can be bought at www.savethechildren.org.oh/lahatdapat for Php500 only. But if you would like to have your photo be flashed on the biggest LED billboard in the country, located at EDSA. Donate or purchase the bandana for Php1,000.
There are six ways to get yourself on a billboard in EDSA and two other LED billboard around Metro Manila :
- Purchase the bandana at an activation booth scattered around the country for Php1,000. Booth presence Uponwill be announced at Save THE Children Philippines Facebook page. Upon purchase your photo will be taken and this photo will be used for the LED billboard by Nyxsys in EDSA Orensole or Paragon or C5 near Market Market.
- The first 300 to purchase will also get a chance to see their photos on AdMovPh Technologies LED screens inside Grab card.
- Save the Children will also pick individuals to win the Most Unique Photo wearing the bandana and the winner will be featured in the billboards mentioned above.
- There are five other contest you can join to be in the billboard, Most Stylish Photo, Photo taken farthests away from Manila, Biggest Groupie ,Most Popular Photo and Best Themed Photo.
- All photo submissions for the contest should all wear the bandana.
- Photo submissions are only accepted until December 7,2018 as photos will be displayed in the LED billboards from December 16 -23, 2018 only.
- Schools and companies can also participate in the photo contest and get feautured in the billboards. Categories are Most Creative, Highest Amount Raised, and Most Number of Employee-participant .
However, if you do not wish to be in the Billboards you can still purchase the Bandana until the end of the #LahatDapat campaign promo period as beneficiary children will still be able to benefit from your help.
There are hundreds ways to wear the bandana and we encourage everyone who bought it wear it loud and proud.
Funds raised fro. the #LahatDapat campaign will go to the nutrition and feeding program. A sample project is the Project NURTURE Nutrition among Urban Poor Through Unified Response aims to reduce the number of fesths of children under 5 years old in identified areas in Navotsd City as pilot area.
The project implements specific and nutritional sensitive intervention focusing on the first 1,000 days of live to prevent stunting and wasting among children unter 5 years old and improve maternal nutrition, particularly among pregnant and lactating mother’s. This same program will be implemented in the target areas country .
There are 3.3 million children in the country who are stuntrf and 800,000 more are malnourished . The Philippines ranked 9th among 10 countries in the world with the worsts case of stunting and malnutrition children.
Please visit savethechilren.org.ph/lahatdapat to purchase the limited edition #lahatdapat bandana and Save the Children and Get yourself featured in a Billboard in EDSA !
Stay gorgeous everyone!