I got a package of all St.Ives products recently and one that caught my attention right away was the St. Ives Matcha Green Tea and Ginger Cleansing Stick . It is new to my eyes and apparently St.Ives Cleansing Sticks are new products from the brand. I immediately tried it out and here’s how to use it:
What I think of it?
- I love the packaging. It’s very compact and handy no spills and easy to use. It’s like a roll on deodorant that you unroll to get the products out and swipe all over your face.
- The Matcha Green Tea and Ginger does not have an overpowering scent it’s very mild and relaxing.
- You need to wet your face first before applying the product on so it will glide on easily on your face.
- I like the packaging coz it’s also like an instant face massaging.
- Minimal suds but powerful cleansing. It says mild detoxifying which I kinda believe in first use as my face looked really fresh after using it.
- The texture of the product is very smooth and kinda oily but not the bad kind of oil it’s because I’m it’s ingredients it is made of 100% coconut oil.
- It’s non drying actually face feels more soft and supple like baby skin! So fresh and clean looking!
Is the St. Ives Matcha Green Tea and Ginger Cleansing Stick a buy or a bye? It’s a BUY! It’s now sold for Php520 a stick at your favorite beauty store!
Stay gorgeous everyone!