I’ve tried so many concealers to hide it temporarily while I lack the time to have the procedure done again because it would mean a week of me not going out in public (because I’m vain like that and I don’t want people to see me look like a monster hehe)
Then I found L’Oreal New True Match Super-blendable Concealer in Warm I was super delighted with how it was able to hide my blemish like I don’t have them. It was super amazing!
The New True Match concealer precisely matches your skin’s texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup (can’t wait to have my liquid foundation and compact!). Hides blemishes and imperfections and evens skin tone. The latest formula has been reinforced with Vitamin A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished protected and healthy.
What I think about it?
Like I said I was super delighted to have been introduced to the new true match concealer.
- I love how easy it is to apply because of its brush applicator and because its liquid it glides easily on the skin.
- It doesn’t feel or look cakey once applied on the skin unlike other concealers around.
- I love how its oil free and alcohol free.
- There are shades available to match every skin color.
- I love how it matches my skin tone perfectly and how it was able to hide the big and dark blemish on my cheeks, my dark eye circles and my pimple marks.
- I can definitely say this is the best concealer I ever found!
Do I recommend the new True Match Super-Blendable Concealer?
Definitely! It’s something everyone should have in their makeup kit. It makes the face so naturally flawless. I wish they have it in bigger packaging. I will definitely go to the nearest L’Oreal stall and stock up. I think its sold somewhere between Php675.00 – Php875.00 (sorry forgot to ask how much I was enjoying my free shopping!)
You just don’t know how happy I was to see my blemish went invisible because of this concealer. I was literally jumping up and down and telling my mom and sis how happy I was that I look so flawless with it!
Btw, what’s your favorite concealer?
Stay gorgeous everyone!