Remember the time when you were happy and in love. How did you look like? How did the people you see tell how you look like? Did they tell you “You are glowing, are you in love?”
Yes you are and yes the glow comes from within. You see whatever you feel inside resonates outside. The real secret to healthy, young-looking and glowing skin has to start from within. No amount of topical facial creams and lotions can ever provide the beauty and glow that comes from inside, the approach should be holistic skin care.
The “lit from within” must compliment a healthy lifestyle aside from what you put on your face. Here are the 5 Steps to Holistic Skin Care to achieve the Glow from Within:
1. SLEEP. The best beauty advise anyone can ever give to anyone is have quality sleep. Your entire body, including your skin, goes into repair mode when you sleep. You help your skin regenerated and your facial muscles relax when you catch quality sleep. The kind that when you wake you are all wide eyed and bushy tailed and don’t feel sluggish and everything feels like a drag. Establish a sleep routine and make sure to set your alarm (if you need to wake at a certain time in the morning for work or mommy duties) that’s a multiple of 90 minutes (according to Myra this is the average sleep cycle length, 1 sleep cycle is 90 minutes) so you wake up beautiful in the morning!
2. EXERCISE. Regular exercise is one of the keys to having healthy skin. By increasing the blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keeps them vital. It also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells. Exercise cleanses your skin by sweating the toxins out of your body. The more you sweat it out exercising, the more healthier you get inside out.
3. HYDRATE. Healthy skin is well-hydrated skin, as we all know more than 70% of our body is made up of water. If you want your complexion to glow make sure you are drinking enough water everyday. Keep this Kor Water bottle wherever you are to remind you to take a sip as often as you can. If you want more flavor to your water you can add some lemon wedge, mint, cucumber — it is a better alternative to the sugary sodas or iced tea.
4. EAT WELL. Did you know that the food you eat matters to your skin as much as it does to your waistline? This is because your skin uses vitamins and nutrients from food to repair and rebuild damaged cells. It is good to plan your meal everyday and this Yummy Light Meals recipe book can help you out with cooking out meals that is healthy for you rather than depend on fast food.
5. TAKE VITAMIN E. This is the heart of the Holistic Skin Care is. As you go about your usual work day, you get exosed to bad and uncontrollable free radicals that damage your skin cells. The result: tired-looking skin that looks dull, dry and aging. Help your skin bounce back and recoup easily by adding a daily does of Vitamin E to your diet. Since vitamin isn’t produced by the body, taking a powerful Vitamin E suplement like Myra, can help. It is rich in anti-oxidants to help books your skin from within and also stops skin-damaging, free radicals from stealing life from your cells. It also helps repaid damaged cells and works hard to protect the healthy ones. The more healthy cells in your body the more your skin will look beautiful, glowing and younger-looking through the years to come. So go ahead, take Myra Capsule now!
Personally I vouch for this. I’ve been taking Myra E for years now. It is one of my secrets to looking young than I really am.