This year, the New York Fashion Week runway showcased a lot of au naturelle looks, a.k.a. no makeup makeup look, a.k.a. normcore. While there are some who are blessed with perfect looking skin, most of us aren’t that is why there’s skincare and makeup to save the day.
I am such a CC cream lover because of the more than one benefit and how it matches my morena skin tone. The Olay Total Effects 7in1 Pore Minimizing CC Cream with Sunscreen would be my nth or CC Cream to review and let me tell you what I feel.
Olay Pore Minimizing CC Cream reduces the look if pores and gives you younger-looking skin. Promises visible pore reduction, corrects to fight 7 signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles, uneven tone, age spots, uneven texture, dryness, dullness, pores) with regular use.
On My Face
What I think of it?
- It doesn’t give full coverage. In fact it doesn’t give much coverage. But the light civerage itnprovides makes the pores appear smaller close to making you look poreless.
- The cc cream blends well with my skin and gets absorbed easily.
- It also makes the skin look glowing / luminous, giving you that fresh look/ au naturelle look just like on the runways of NYFW!
- It is good as makeup base ir just top with your regular face compactbpowder to minikize the shine or luminous effect.
- The CC cream can be easily wash off with your regular facial wash but it is still best to use makeup remover.
- I also love thatvit has SPF15 sunscreen to protect you from the harsh rays of the sun!
Do I recommend Olay Total Effects 7in1 Pore Minimizing CC Cream?
Absolutely, especially if you just like that very natural and fresh no makeup makeup look. It just makes the face glow with freshness, I love it!
Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC cream is now available at your favorite beauty stores nationwide!
How about you, have you tried this Olay CC cream yet?
Stay gorgeous everyone!