I bought Fuji X-A5 when it was for pre-selling at the Photoworld Exhibit held last February 2018 at Glorietta Mall. Since it was pre-selling I still have not gotten hold of the unit I bought and is still waiting until first or second week of March until the actual unit arrives.
Yesterday, Fuji Film Lifestyle Philippines formally launched the Fuji X-A5 with their celebrity brand ambassadors which I am surprised that they are all female! I guess this cam appeals more to women than men maybe for the same reasons I am excited about it.
Why Fuji X-A5
- Slim and lightweight. Fuji X-A5 is the smallest and most compact lense to date. The kit lens is a XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ. The first electornic power zoom innthe Fujinoj Lens Family with a minimum shooting distance of 5c from the lense surface for macro. In layman’s terms it is the smallest lightest DSLR cam that can fit a tiny frame body and hands like mine not strennous for carrying unlike the other big bad ass camera out there.
- You can alternately use all the 26 lenses from the Fujinon family! So you can borrow and swap lenses with othe Fuji frames teehee.
- I am excited about the 4K movie recording , high speed movies, super slow mo, and 4k burst shooting! I have been fone vlogging a lot lately and I can’t wait to put my vlogging to the next level with these features.
- You can use your smartphone as a remote for you Fuji X-A5 you just need to download the Fuji app.
- With the same app you can immediately share or edit with your smartphone the photos you took from your X-A5. Sharing can be done via Wi-Fi or bluetooth!
- It’s a touchscreen. With a 180-degree tilting rear LcD screen. Perfect for selfie and vlogging!
- It has mic socket if you want more clearer sounds capture when filming !
I could rave some more but it will be better when I get my unit and do an actual review a full use test as I normally would. I am so excited!
The Fujifilm X-A5 with XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS is prized at Php34,990. The cMera is part of the Fujifilm’s Mirrorless Digital Camers X-series. For more info visit www.fujifilmph.com
Stay gorgeous everyone!