Just recently, Pond’s launched the new and improved formulas of the Pond’s skin care system. The new formulation has new ingredients and technology that your complexion needs at each stage of your life. For the blooming teen there is the NEW and improved Pond’s Acne Clear, for the girl-boss-in progress there’s the new Pond’s White Beauty, and for the empowered woman there is Pond’s Age Miracle range.
I got my hands at the new products sent to me by Sampleroom. At first I don’t notice any different in the packaging but as I looked closely, I realized there was a slight change. They made the packaging more simple and classic with less noise and colors.
I can talk about all three ranges but I will focus on the New Pond’s White Beauty.
What’s new with the New Pond’s White Beauty is it uses the all-new, patented ingredient called Vitamin B3+, which works by lessening the production of melanin that causes skin darkening, and preventing the melanin from surfacing.
Let me just show you a before and after shots of me using the product :
What I think of the New Ponds White Beauty?
- I like how the cream gets easily absorbed by the skin.
- I also like the semi matte finish like I was put powder on.
- It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- I feel some tightness on my skin though. Must be because I used the for normal skin when I am a combination normal, dry and oily, depending on the time of the day.
- I did notice the rosy white look compared to pale or yellowish complexion from other whitening cream.
- I did not see the SPF levels in this cream although it claims to have some, but new ingredients B3+ does prevent melanin production and help prevent dark spots from the sun or light exposure.
They suggest to use it twice a day to make it more effective.
How about yours have youbtried the New Pond’s White Beauty or any other ranges of the new Pond’s launched recently?
What do you think of the subtle changes on the packaging?
Visit Sampleroom.ph now to get your samples, try before you buy!
Stay gorgeous everyone!