October was a busy month for socializing online and offline. My unprecedented weight loss has given me very little option with my outfit lately, most of my clothes don’t look very nice on me now that I’m so skinny and this is an all time record skinny level low. I can’t fill my skinny jeans no more and as much as I was starting to like wearing skirts and shorts lately, I need to shy away from it because my legs are looking way too thin to display. All I have, to at least be able to level with all my fashionista friends is to create an eye makeup look with an impact or wear statement lip color or nails. Which goes without saying my October 2012 Favorite Beauty Finds mainly compose of nail colors and eye and lip color that is worthy of all praises.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Illuminating Eye Shadow – this product is very new and will be released for their Holiday 2012 makeup collection and will be sold for Php599.00. I was one of the first to have this baby and I super love it. Read my review here (click)
- Shu Uemura Karl Lagerfeld Karl Black Nail Color – This is one of their very limited edition of the Karl Lagerfeld Shu Uemura Holiday 2012 makeup collection . I am so in love with the Karl Black because of the glitter infused in it and the amazing color intensity. You can read my review about this here (click)
- Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Concealer – I haven’t posted a review on this one but I have been using it for awhile and I love how the concealer sets in quickly and nicely on my face. However, if your face is too dry I suggest you use a moisturizer or an under eye cream if you will use it on the eye area as the finish is matte it may make your skin look dull and dry. Not many will like this but I love how it sets like second skin.
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel – I had a great time using this nail polish as it dries off quickly and color pay-off is amazing. If you want to see how the colors I have above looks like on the nails you can read the review I made about this here (click)
- Shu Uemura Kalr Lagerfeld Mon Shu Red Lipstick – It wasn’t as red as I expected but I love it just the same. The lipcolor is very moisturizing and well pigmented , one swipe and you get the color you see on the tube on your lips. You can read more about this lipstick here (click)