Did you know that Jump Yard Philippines, the biggest indoor trampoline park is now here in Manila?
So you ask , what to expect at an indoor trampoline park/playground?
Aside from the place having 2000 square meters of jumping space, you will never run out of things to do at the Jump Yard. It is jump-packed with tons of things to do to jump-start your day. Play a different kind of Dodge Ball with your close friends or family , or try to be as good as Michael Jordan at the Slam Dunk Basketball area. Or just jump high as you can and reach the top at the Olympic Jump area, or just Free Jump dive in the Foam Pit and swing in the monkey bars using the balance beam!
Can’t process the things I just said ? Well, take a look at this video to see what we did there:
- The jumpyard is open to kids of all ages (as long as they are able to jump!), for minors, they would need a concent from their parents or guardiansto be allowed to jump. Signing the waiver is second of the most important thing you need to do while inside the park.
- Everyone is required to wear Grip Socks. You can buy from there or bring your own.
- You cannot bring food or drinks . You may buy light snacks and drinks at the diner / waiting / counter
- Pregnant women, people with back injuries or back pains, and other joint injuries are discouraged from the jumping, but they can watch their friends or relatives at the view deck while having their snacks or taking videos of the fun bouncy people around.
- Jump marshals wearing jump yard uniforms are there to assist you, if you want to know how to do the task in a certain area you can ask for their help.
- There is a jump schedule
My sister and I have been thinking about getting our very own trampoline at home for the longest time. However, we can’t seem to find the right one that will fit our small condo plus the fact that we are worried if the trampoline is durable enough to carry the weight of our DD. But with Jump Yard Philippines now here in Manila, I don’t think we need to buy a trampoline and worry where to store it! Now we have a huge trampoline playground to go and hang out ! Five munutes of jumping gets your heart pumping, an hour there gives you more burned calories!
I think some of the jumpers we were with at the park were cheer dancers, basketball players and gymnast. The moves they did were impeccable. I would love to come back and be an expert jumper haha! Or well just try to get a slam dunk myself !
And yes, did you notice? Their building looks like a light house, or like the Superbook Flying House! Materials are made of vasbuilt. So cute!
Jump Yard Philippines Indoor Trampoline Park is located at Frontera Verde Complex, Ortigas Avenue Corner C5, Pasig City . You can visit www.jumpyard.ph for price and schedule. Follow their social media account @jumpyardPH for live updates.
You may browse this album to see more photos: