Today is the 30th day I took on the Mosbeau Placenta White Food Supplement challenge to see if its an effective whitening product. Honestly, I was expecting some sort of miracle when I took on the challenge and the miracle I was expecting did not happen on this one.
According to Mosbeau the Placenta White Food Supplement is not just for whitening but for renewing skin cells to prevent the production of melanin which will result in a more revitalized, glowing and fair skin. It is said to visibly firm up the skin to reduce the unsightly signs of of aging.
What I think about it?
What I think about it?
- I’m sorry to say that it didn’t work for me. My skin is still as golden tan as it was 30 days ago.
- I took 4 tablets a day for 30 days as recommended but the miracle I was expecting didn’t happen. Maybe I needed to take more than just a month supply to achieve the result I expected and they claimed?
- Probably the product doesn’t agree with my genetic makeup so it didn’t work. But maybe for those who are born with lighter skin it might work.
- With regards to the anti-aging components, I didn’t feel or see any difference. In fact I felt more sluggish during the time I was taking the product.
Will I recomend Mosbeau Placenta White Supplement?
Will I recommend Mosbeau Placenta White Supplement?
No. (Read the comments below you might learn some more) Its a waste of your money. Ask any licensed and PDS certified dermatologist that it takes more than one product make you lighter/whiter. Php 2,500 for 30 day use. Because it takes more than just taking a whitening supplement to get that white skin as Angel Locsin. But if you insist take the supplement by all means but don’t say I didn’t warn you. Just make sure to do other things that are highly recommended to achieve a whiter lighter skin.
- Staying away from the sun is on top of the list to whiten/lighten your skin.
- Use whitening soaps and creams.
- Get some whitening/bleaching treatments (it takes more than one treatment) in a reputable PDS accredited venue administered by a licensed dermatologist.
- Take several glutathione injection (once is never enough)
- Stay away from the sun.
Unfortunately you can’t take away the sun out of Earthlingorgeous because she is one outdoorsy person.
Am I upset that I didn’t get whiter skin?
Yes and no.
Yes, because the product gave false hopes and is running on false claims. No, because I love the skin color I’m in but I wish some blemishes to go away aside from that my color is perfectly fine. I’m OK with my skin color if your not then its your problem not mine.
How about you ladies? Have you tried any whitening products but were effective? Care to share?
Here’s another Mosbeau Placenta White Product I tried, Mosbeau Placenta White All-in-One Facial Cream & Facial Soap that worked well.
Stay gorgeous everyone!