1) I need to go to the doctor immediately to have my lower back checked. I fell flat on my back almost 2 weeks ago because my daughter jumped on me while I was in the computer. I fell tits up and I was down on the floor for probably more than 10 minutes or so. It was all sore after and I had to take a couple of pain reliever. Eventually I got used to the pain. But last Sunday while I was on the seminar I felt a moving tiny lump on my right lower back just above the pelvic bone and an inch or so to the spinal cord. I am a bit scared what if it’s cancerous or something. Yikes. I can’t be sick.
2) I need to go to the bank get some cash and pay TONS of bills. Pay day yikes long lines and banks close at 3pm here ugh.
3) Work demands me to be in the office on standby after lunch because of a press conference at 2pm and I will be the hotline for the inquiries.
4) I need to go pay my internet and phone bills.
5) I need to place an appointment for my daughters MRI test.
6) I need to meet-up with a friend and talk about the sale of a property.
7) Might be meeting up with my high school best friend to catch up.
8) I need to go to the grocery, supplies at home almost gone.
9) I need to send my letter of intent for the home program of my daughter.
10) I need to buy my daughters medicine she is on her last day of it.
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This are the type of days I wish there was more than 24 hours and that government and bank offices and hospitals don’t have a 5 or 6pm closing time. Ok friends got to run. Ouch my back hurts!
But seriously, what if we have more than 24 hours? Do you think we can accomplish more or we are just gonna slack the more?