CONTEST CLOSED! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
Do you always find yourself complaining about the clutter and lack of storage spaces in your homes? Most urban dwellers do.
What if I tell you that Urban Living And Beyond have several functional, affordable, and trendy space saving storage items that can help put order back in your life, rid off all the eyesores, and give you more room into your homes.
Urban Living And Beyond (ULB) is one of the newest online sellers that caters to the needs of urban dwellers offering household items ( storage solutions, space savers and household accessories), travel items and tinker tots hair accessories.
Here are some of my favorite items from Urban Living and Beyond:
Horizontal Shoe Organizer
Size: 25” x 5.5” x 23”
This horizontal shoe organizer organizes your shoes but allows them to breathe and dirt free. The clear plastic cover allows you to find the shoes you want to wear in an instant. What’s great is you can store it under your bed, under your desk, on your car trunk or inside the cabinet
Funky and Stylish Sit and Store
Size: 12.5” x12” x 11.5”
Its a cool storage with hip and stylish designs that also serves as a stool or a foot rest. You can store anything you want in them. It comes in four different designs Lips print, Panther, Leopard, Giraffe and Cow.
3 Set Closet Organizer
Small items like socks, handkerchief or face towels won’t get lost in your drawers again with this closet organizers.
Vertical Shelf Organizer
Size: 24”x 12” x 11.5”
Slim Trouser Hanger and Extension
Price: Php89.00 Hanger/ Php89.00 Extension
Colors: Grey and Black
Price: P50.00 each
Colors: Grey and Blue
Slim Hanger Hooks
Price: P15 each
Colors: Red, Grey, Brown, Violet and Black
I’m sure your excited to get these items. ULB items are sold online via multiply. ULB just started September 8, 2010. Buyers are to shoulder shipping for ordered items and there’s no international shipping available at the moment.
You can find ULB in 3 bazaars just in time for the Christmas season:
- Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar on October 15-17, 2010
- Ayala Alabang Bazaar in November 26-29, 2010
- World Trade Center on December 18-23, 2010
View more of their products at: http://urbanlivingandbeyond.multiply.com
For orders and inquiry you can send email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incidentally they are also looking for business partners if you are interested to be a reseller just call or text Janice at 0917-5352717 and mentioned you learned about this from Earthlingorgeous.
GET 10% DISCOUNT
The 1st 10 customers who will order items at ULB online will get 10% off their purchases. To get the discount just tell them you heard about ULB from Earthlingorgeous!
ULB will have new products soon so keep checking their site, who know they might have an rfid blocking wallet in their latest product additions.
Two lucky readers will win Php500.00 worth of ULB items
- Post a photo of your closet or any storage problem area in your homes at Earthlingorgeous.com Facebook Page and tell us why this area needs a make over. Example: “My shoes can’t just live in their boxes I definitely need Urban Living And Beyond’s horizontal shoe organizer so I can choose which shoes to wear easier without fumbling shoe boxes around“
- Like Urban Living And Beyond Facebook Page and tag them on your contest photo entry.
- Update your Facebook status message promoting the ULB Contest or cut and paste this line: “I need the Space Saving Storage Solutions offered by @Urban Living and Beyond, I hope I will be one of the winners to win the @Earthlingorgeous.com contest for ULB!“
- 1 entry a day (maximum of 5 entries per person with different areas and problems) is allowed as long as they comply 1-3 rules)
- Post a comment here every time you post a contest entry.
- ULB will choose the 2 lucky winners that will be announced on ULB Facebook Page and Earthlingorgeous Facebook Page.
- Winners should claim prize by commenting to the winners announcement post. ULB will ship the prize to the winner as soon as possible.
Contest is open to Philippine readers only and will be open until November 10, 2010.
So, what part of your homes is in dire need of a make over?
Stay gorgeous everyone!