The Spa Wellness introduced another beauty treatment to pamper their guests. the Casmara Mask, the original peel-off mask which originated from Spain.
Beauty Treatment Info
Casmara is a premium beauty brand from Spain, a dermo-laboratory whose products are available in the best beauty salons, medical clinics, and spas worldwide, and now in the Philippines at The Spa Wellness.
They have three different Casmara facial treatment for different needs, there’s anti-aging, for normal skin and for sensitive skin. Treatment is about 45 minutes.
Casmara is known mainly for its groundbreaking facial, primarily made of marine algae with exceptional moisturizing properties.
The algae hardens, applying pressure on the skin to promote better absorption of its active ingredients. It is then simply peeled off, versus traditional masks that need considerable scraping and yanking that irritate and exert stress on the skin.
What do I think about it:
- I wasn’t able to take a photo of me with the mask being applied on my face and while having it on but I love how relaxing it feels on my face.
- I tried the anti-aging Casmara facial because I feel I need it more than ever now that I’m getting old after the treatment I feel my skin rejuvenated!
- The mask feels so cold on the face however the coldness is tolerable and is actually very soothing!
I also love the fact that you can take home the used mask and use it again! Just make sure to keep it cold in the fridge! You can use it twice before discarding it!
Cleanse the face as usual, apply the mask for 10 minutes, and skin is hydrated (no need to apply your moisturizer).
The Spa Wellness Experience
What made my Casmara facial experience more special is the fact that I was taken to a private suit/villa at The Spa High Street Bonifacio Global City branch! I didn’t know they had such accommodations up there!
Before having your facial you have a full 30 minutes to enjoy the jacuzzi and the sauna. Just call the Spa staff if you are ready for your facial!
The price is unbelievably affordable too!
- Deluxe/Executive Php1,200 (non-member) Php1,000 (member)
- Suite/Villa Php1,400 (non-member) Php1,200 (member)
- Deluxe at Eastwood/Rockwell Php900 (no wet floor access)
So, if I were you, I’d try this treatment out and will definitely book my schedule for a Casmara Facial at The Spa Fort branch at the private villa/suit its so worth it!
Stay gorgeous everyone!
P.S. Thanks Ms. Andrea for the treat!