I now dub this as my Holy Grail concealer!
I’ve been in-love with my L’Oreal True Match Concealer since I had it in December last year, I never dared trying any other concealer after that until the New! Revlon PhotoReady Concealer was delivered at home the other day!
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is an all over face concealer that helps erase imperfections and camouflage dark undereye circles
great for a flawless, airbrushed appearance in any light. Oil-free and fragrance-free. Creates full yet undetectable coverage. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light and it has SPF 20!
In 6 shades : Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Medium Deep, Deep
How to use:
Apply under eyes and over any imperfections or dark spots, blend using fingertips in gently patting motion. Always try to select a concealer shade slightly lighter than skin tone particularly for the under eye area.
On My Face
On another angle, full headshot, I look like an owl! Dark circles around my eyes! Hagardo Versoza look!
With the concealer taken with a flash, no more dark circles!
Freshness look! taken without a flash!
Oopses! Wasn’t able to blend the one on my cheeks! But as it is its already good. After I applied my Revlon PhotoReady Two Way Powder Foundation I was super flawless and yes, photo ready, ready for my close-up! Yes!
What I think about it?
- I love Revlon PhotoReady Concealer. I think this is my HG concealer now, move over L’Oreal True Match Concealer!
- I love that its in a stick form and can be easily applied directly on the face without worrying you applied too much!
- It glides smoothly on the face. It actually feels very creamy and smooth, non-drying!
- It blends well with my skin even if it was a tone lighter! I was worried I will get the reverse owl look with a lighter concealer but I was wrong, this shade was perfect!
- It made me look flawless without trying to hard!
- and yes the SPF20 infused in it is something to love too!
- This is the HG Concealer!