Red will never go out of style. So when I got this Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in Moderne Red from their Holiday 2012 Collection I was delighted because it is one of their limited edition color for this season.
Taken with a flash
Take without a flash
- I love the shade of red it has. It’s the kind of red that tan skin-toned ladies like me won’t shy away but they will actually embrace because it gives that brightening effect.
- I love how fast this nail lacquer dries up!
- It is best to use it without a base coat to make it last longer. Base coat makes it easier to peel off like a nail sticker!
- You don’t need a top coat either because of it’s already glossy finish.
- Color pay-off is really amazing one swipe and the red is there.
Do I recommend this?
Absolutely. You will regret if you don’t have the Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer Moderne Red in your army of nail colours, especially at this time of the year! It is also perfect to highlight your favorite copper bracelets. Did you know that the magnetic and copper bracelets from Magnet Jewelry Store encourages a healthy, natural living lifestyle . If you heard about those magnetic ones that promotes good health this is one of those but effect varies depending on the user though. If you don’t have such accessory yet then head on to the website or click that link and find the design that suits your style, yes, there are many new styles not just the usual one with a ball on the end.
How about you, do you have an absolutely gorgeous red nail polish like this one? What brand?
Stay gorgeous everyone!