During the ECQ in Metro Manila last March 2020, all of my headphones, earphones, headset, earbuds broke ! IKR!
Anyway, because of the restrictions during the total lockdown in NCR I only got the Soundpeats TrueDot Bluetooth Earbuds the other day and here is an unboxing and a quick review.
Bluetooth Chip: Qualcomm QCC3020
Waterproof Level: IPX5
Maximum Working Range: 33 feet / 10m (no obstacle)
Earbud Charging Time: 2 hours
Case Charging Time: About 2 hours
Play Time: 22 hours
Dimension (L * W * H)
1.06*0.67*0.87inches/ Item Weight o.632 ounces
Shipping Weight 3.2 ounces
What is in the Box
1 x SOUNDPEATS TrueDot Earbuds
1 x USB Charging Cable
2 x Ear Tips
1 x Manual
1 x charging case
What I think of the Soundpeats TrueDot Bluetooth Earbuds?
- I like the matte finish of the charging case which is also magnetic and secured the Earbuds in place. No need to worry of it spilling out of the case when you accidentally open it and lose them forever !
- The earpieces are definitely touch sensitive which is great. There are different kinds of touch you can do with it to activate different functions. Light tap, swipe, and push !
- I love the quality of the sound, the base is really nice.
- They said it’s waterproof, but haven’t tested that part yet ( if you have please let me know your experience.
- Secures nicely in the ears and doesn’t fall-off even if you shake your head rigorously , you can actually run, dance, and do whatever while wearing it !
The Soundpeats TrueDot Bluetooth Earbuds is available at Digital Walker (link on the YouTube video above). Regular price is Php1,690.00 but they’re on sale right now for Php1,300+.
How about you, what personal sound device do you use ? I would like to know, please comment below so I can look it up.
Stay gorgeous everyone!