They have been trying to keep mum about the details of the wedding like where will the wedding ceremony be held, where is the reception and the cost for the entire wedding but the rumors going around won’t stop. The only detail people know is that their wedding date July 31, 2010. Too bad photos and details of the Clinton Mezvinski Nuptial will remain private until the family release the photos and details after the wedding, probably at People’s Magazine.
However, rumors about the details of Clinton and Mezvinsky wedding tell us that:
- the wedding ceremony will be held at the former estate of John Jacob Astor IV in upstate New York.
- There will be 500 guests in attendance.
- The cake alone cost a rumored $10,000
- Flowers cost around $500,000 mostly thought to be Casablanca lilies and orchids,
- The rehearsal dinner cost about $21,000
- Rent for tents $600,000
- Photographer/Videographer $40,000
- Security $200,000
- Music $40,000
- Toilets $15,000
- Wedding Planner $200,000
- Booze $30,000
- Food $125,000
- Wedding dress $2Million
- Rumored guests on the wedding include Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbra Streisand.
The most talked about however is the details on Chelsea Clinton’s wedding gown. Rumors have it that she is torn between a Vera Wang and and Oscar de la Renta wedding gown or she might have a collaboration design from both. Rumors have it that the cost for the wedding gown is $2 million.
For the fun of it let’s have a poll on the wedding gown shall we?
Which among the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 Bridal Collection will look best on Chelsie? Gown 1,2,3 or 4?
Which among the Vera Wang Spring 2010 Wedding Collection will Chelsy choose as her wedding dress? Gown 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9?
These gowns all look fabulous, whatever she choses I bet it will be smashing, but I bet with Chelsea Clinton’s laid back style she will pick something very comfortable, classy and simple.
How about you ladies? Which is the perfect wedding gown for you?
Stay gorgeous everyone!