I was taken to a Php10,000 worth of L’Oreal Paris makeup shopping spree at Robinsons Galeria two days ago by L’Oreal Paris Philippines for having the most hits and comments on my “What I Want 50x More” post promoting the White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening.
- L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Deep Repairing Mask
- Glam Shine Glossy Shine for 6H in Coral Sherbert
- Renewal Lash Serum
- Infaliable Longwear Lip Duo Compact 16H
- Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick in Sheer Papaya and Rose Guava
- True Match Super-blendable Concealer in Medium Deep
- Open Eyes Pro in Plum Harmony
- True Match Blush in Golden Apricot and
- Open Eyes Chrome Intensity in Magic Amber.
They still owe me the:
- Double Extension Mascara
- True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Make-Up in n7 and
- True Match Super Blendable Compact Make Up in Nude Beige
because they ran out of stocks and will send over the house as soon as they get replenished.
Happy, happy me! Merry Christmas indeed! I’ll make a review for each of these make-up as soon as I can and will post soon about a Holiday look I will create with these makeup!
Thanks Alvin and Mikki of L’Oreal Paris Philippines and nice to have met L’Oreal Paris Philippines General Manager Mr Armand!
Thank you for this 10k worth of makeup, because Earthlingorgeous.com is worth it =)
Stay gorgeous everyone!