Color treated hair have the tendency to become dry, dull and sticky so we have to make sure to use products that address all three.
Kolours Color Recharge Shampoo and Hot Oil Conditioner are color care products specifically made for Asian hair.
Kolours Brilliant Brown Shampoo has chroma-plus formula that enhances any brown shade without changing its original color making the color stay much longer. Its infused with hydrating system to make the hair soft, manageable, color vibrant and shiny. Kolours Color Recharge Shampoo is available in Silky Black, Brilliant Brown, and Radiant Red.
Kolours Brilliant Brown Hot Oil Conditioner also uses the same chroma-plus formula and infused with UV sunscreen that protects colored hair from sun damage and fading. This gives you the hot oil benefits with regular conditioner use. Available in Silky Black, Brilliant Brown
How to use:
- Massage shampoo into we hair and rinse throughly.
- After shampooing apply the Hot Oil Conditioner onto hair and scalp and leave for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
What I think about it:
- At first I was bothered that the color of the shampoo and the conditioner will stain my hands or skin but I’m glad it didn’t.
- I love the shower fresh scent it leaves on the hair.
- I love how it makes my color treated hair soft and shiny and the color vibrant.
- This product is not a hair dye substitute and it does not guarantee to make your hair color stay brown thinking it will adopt its tint. Its just made as maintenance treatment for already color treated Asian hair and nothing else.
- If your roots started to show it means you need to get your hair colored again or have it grow out if you want your natural hair color back.
Do I recommend this product?
Yes. Its very affordable at nothing over Php120.00 per 100ml bottle its a no-brainer. You can use the shampoo for a month depending on the lenght of your hair and frequency of use. While the hot oil treatment last for 4 uses (but still depending on your hair length and frequency of use). I also love the fact that it is specifically made for Asian hair.
I used Kolours Color Recharge Shampoo and Hot Oil during this trip and look how soft, shiny and vibrant my hair color is I wasn’t worrying about my hair color fading under the sun or getting my hair damaged because it has UV protection.
How about you what shampoo and conditioner do you use for your color treated hair?
Stay gorgeous everyone!