At a recent product launch at Watsons, I was able to receive the Pure Beauty Essence Water and tried it out myself. I was so impressed with this product and happy to learn that aside from the hair styling/hair treatment product, Pure Beauty has a complete hair treatment range that is specifically made for Asian hair.
The Pure Beauty Haircare Treatment range is composed of a shampoo, conditioner, serum, hair mask and essence water which was developed through advance technology and an innovative formula to protects and nourishes dry hair making luxurious silky-soft hair simple and effortless for anyone.
The Pure Beauty Haircare Treatment range is made up of 5 products, all infused with the beautiful aroma of Camellia flower.
- Treatment Shampoo (500ml) – Gently cleanses and strengthens each strand of hair, leaving hair smoother and more manageable with a brilliant shine (Php249.00)
- Treatment Hair Conditioner (500ml) – To repair severely damaged hair there is the intense conditioning formula that moisturizes and revitalizes hair in the form of a hair mask (Php249.00)
- Treatment Hair Mask (200g)– Can be used to replace Treatment Hair Conditioner. Added shea butter provides deep conditioning benefits (Php199.00)
- Treatment Essence Water (200ml)– For taming frizziness and flyaway hair caused by dryness (Php299.00)
- Treatment Haircare Oil (60ml)- Restores moisture and sheen, leaving hair ultra smooth and shiny (Php229.00)
These products are exclusively available in all Watsons Your Personal Care Stores and SM Department Stores (Beauty Section) nationwide.
I think I’m starting to love these products, I’ve tried the Haircare Oil and its not heavy as any other haircare oil treatment I know, it doesn’t flatten the hair and it makes the hair shine naturally and not greasy looking.
Btw, what is your favorite haircare treatment product?
Stay gorgeous everyone!