They are the women who matter the most in this world. They are women of influence and significance because of the things they do in their chosen field. They are 2011 World’s Most Powerful Women as listed by Forbes.
Angela Merkel the German Chancelor tops the World’s Most Powerful Women 2011 list of Forbes Magazine.
Included in the top 10 are
- Hillary Clinton the U.S. Secretary of State (2),
- Sheryl Sandberg co-founder of Facebook (5),
- Melinda Gates wife of Bill Gates and co founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (6),
- Michelle Obama U.S.A first lady at (8) and
- Christine Lagarde International Monetary Fund managing director (9)
Other popular celebrities who got in the 100 powerful women list were:
- Lady Gaga (11),
- Oprah Winfrey (14),
- Beyonce Knowles (18),
- Angelina Jolie (29),
- Sarah Palin a political commentator and was said to be running as US president (34).
- The Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth (49),
- Ellen de Generes (55),
- Giselle Bundchen at (60),
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling (61) and
- Miuccia Prada chair, head designer of the Prada group (79).