I am always thrilled getting new makeup. When I got these three (3) new shades of Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow I can’t wait to try them on. I was given the Delightful, Addictive, and Moonlit palette. They all seem to have the same shades mostly neutral ones but when I swatched them they have different colors and shades to reveal and play with.
Yesterday, I used the Addictive palette on my eyes
Finished the look with a liquid eyeliner
- Revlon still needs a lot of work with regards with their eye shadow colors they are not as pigmented as I want them to be and takes time to build colors.
- I recommend wet application so as to build color faster and to keep the color stay longer and not fall off. Highly recommend you to use eye makeup base to keep the color not fall off.
- I love the shades though and is good to use as day makeup.
- I would love to try the other color palette.
- Each palette is sold at Php550.00.
How about you, have you tried other Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow palettes before? What do you think of it?