I got this Estee Lauder DoubleWear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil a couple weeks ago and I’m glad I got the time to sit down and play with it. What I like about this one is that it stays true to its name, I am very much impressed!
Long-wearing eye pencil lines and defines with smooth, even color that looks fresh all day. Wears for 12 hours. Sets in seconds. Lightweight, creamy formula glides on effortlessly. Rich, stay-true color won’t feather or bleed. Double-ended pencil has smudger on one end, color on the other.
- I love that the color is not that strong when you first apply and you can build color as you use.
- I love that it does not bleed, crease or feather unlike any other cheaper brands out there. No wonder it was dubbed the best eyeliner of 2011!
- I love the creamy texture that glides easily.
- I also love the matte finish.
- Stay’s in place, unless you deliberately rub your eyes and smudge to get it all messy.
Do I recommend this?
Absolutely. I’ve been using eye pencil even before I started blogging about makeup and the Estee Lauder DoubleWear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil is one of the best I’ve ever tried. The texture is not as rough or soft which is mostly the problem with other brands. Amazingly it doesn’t feather, bleed or crease unlike others too. You should get one if you like using eye pencil more than liquid or eye gel liners..00
Available at all Estee Lauder beauty counters including the Rustan’s Shangri-la Mall for Php1,295.00
How about you, have you tried this one yet? What is your most favorite eye pencil?
Stay gorgeous everyone!