The start of the school week is kinda stressful and tiring. Imagine having to wake up early and give a minimum of two hours travel each day to school and back home, plus my other personal errands and events, house chores and all. I wish my weekends were as relaxing as I want it to be, but when the laundry lady we hire doesn’t come, that’s when I need to do house work on a weekend. The only thing that makes me feel relaxed after doing my house chores is playing with makeup!
After doing my laundry, I decided to review the Revlon makeup I had since last month but haven’t done so, and this is the look I created: A stress free look!
- Apply serum or makeup primer first to make the foundation easier to apply
- Put a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand below the thumb and using a foundation brush apply foundation to face.
- Apply loose foundation to set the look.
- Fix your eye brows using eyebrow pencil, if you have eye manicure use it, it will make your brows look more natural and your look polished.
- Apply eye shadow, eye liner (and if you want mascara)
- Apply blush on then lipstick!
I love to make my eyes stand out so I concentrate more in perfecting my eye makeup.
I use the triangle technique in this eye makeup look. Filling my entire lid with pink then the outer corner with dark purple and cream highlight on my brow bones
What do you think?
Stay gorgeous everyone!