To be honest, I rarely use an eyelash curler because I never fail to pinch my eyelids. I hate the feeling and as much as I could I avoid using it or just leave it to the makeup artist to use it on me. So, as soon as I saw this K-Palette 1Day Last Perm Long Curl Mascara in the Beauty Box sent to me I can’t wait to immediately use it.
The K-Palete 1Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara promises to give the eyes more definition as it helps lengthen and curl your eyelashes for the entire duration of wearing the product. The product features a brush with an inner curve bow-shaped brush that helps sweep lashes in an upward curl instantly. The shorter side bristles at the side is created to reach roots of lashes easily. While the shorter end of the brush helps to reach the inner corners of the eyes and shorter lashes.
- As you can see from the above photos it was able to curl my lashes without the aid of a eyelash curler, as if my lashes were permed!
- My eyelashes looked more thicker and longer too.
- It didn’t clump my eyelashes together.
- It doesn’t feel heavy on the eyes compared to the super lengthening mascara I’ve used.
- I was able to remove the mascara faster than any other mascara I’ve tried before.
Do I recommend this?
Definitely. If I’ll be free from using an eye lash curler for the rest of my life, I will be happy!
K-Palette products is available at all Beauty Bar stores nationwide.
How about you, have you tried this 1Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara before? What is your favorite mascara brand?
Stay gorgeous everyone!
You may want to read my post about the: