When I was a child I would like to be an adult fast. I would wear my moms clothes, makeup and shoes and role play as an adult doing what I think adults do – take charge, enjoy life and do whatever they want with no adult telling them what they and cannot do.
Fast forward to today, I take everything back. I wish I was a child again with an adult looking out for me. An adult who takes care of me, making sure I have a comfy shelter, clothes to wear, food on my plate, pay for my education. Being an adult is so hard! If only I can be a child again and be carefree.
Fortunately, Ayala Malls let me relieve my childhood play this summer (from April to June) as it become an exciting playground for kids of all ages.
I had a taste of nostalga recently when Glorietta Activity Center was turned into a popup playground / fair where everyone had chances to play some games and take home prizes.
Looks fun right? It really is.
If you missed this there are other reasons to bring your family to Ayala Malls this summer.
- ShopkinsShoppies Live: Just for kids happening in Glorietta, Market Market (April 28-30), Alabang Town Center (May 12 -14), Solenad (May 19-21) and Harbor Point (May 26-28).
- Rugby Clinics with Philippine Volcanoes, Philippine Rugby Association at Glorietta, Solenad abd Legazpi (May 7), The 30th, Trinoma and MarQue (June 4) Market Market snd Abreeza (May 28), Harbor Point and UP Town Center (June 18) and Circuit Makati (June 25).
- Ultimate Summer Squad Adventure a Squadgoal challenge with friends which will give you chance to win ultimate group getaway to El Nido Palawan, Cogon Sicogon, or Hotel Nuvali. For more details register at www.ayalaultimatesummersquad.com.
- BillboardPh Music Trip. Travel through time and reminisce in a music fillef weekend at Trinoma (May 13-14), Glorietta (May 20-21)), ATC (May 27-28).
- Pinoy Game Fest April 28-30 at Trinoma.
With Ayala Malls Play put up together this summer I don’t know if you will ever runnout of fun things to do with your family and friends!
Stay gorgeous everyone!