A couple months ago, I was at the Avon beauty fair at World Trade Center and they gave a preview of the upcoming things from Avon. Officially, Mark by Avon is now in the Philippines and all you makeup liver ou here can get your MRk by Avon makeup at your Avon dealer or online via avon.ph.
I was sent a whole makeup kit woth almost all of the products from the Mark makeup line. I was so excited to use it all and so I did a one makeup brand makeup look using all the products they sent me.
In the Mark by Avon makeup package they sent me are the following:
- Mark Epic Lipstick sold at Php389 each . It comes in 19 different shades and I got three of them Nude Attitude, Rosy Outook andRed Extreme.
- Mark Eye Impressionist 8-in-1 Wet and Dry Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Nights sold at Php449 . It comes in two variations.
- Mark Hi Light Strobing Duo for Php399
- Mark Dual Cheek Color and Highlighter for Php399
- Mark Perfect Eyebrow Duo for Php299
- Mark Nude Matte Fluid Makeup for Php399
- Mark Nude Matte Pressed Powder for Php299
What I think of it?
- I like the liquid foundation coz its light yet buildable.
- The eyebrow duo is also goodas it comes with a base to make the color stay longer.
- The hi light and strobbing duo is Nice! I love it perfrct for contouring and highlighting where it matters.
- The lipstick are opaque and shimmery.
- The press powder is perfect to finish your makeup very light .
- The eyehadow works best when applied wet colors are more vivid and stays longer.
You can watch my #MakeanEpicMark unboxing and try on video here: