If you are a Hello Kitty fan then this limited edition Hello Kitty Beep Card collection is something you should not miss.
The beep cards are now available starting March 15, 2019 at all Daiso Japan branches in Metro Manila and other beep card outlets while supply last however the Red Hello Kitty Limited Edition Card is exclusively available at Daiso Japan only.
Hello Kitty Limited Edition Beep Card is sold for Php188 without load.
So, where can you use your Beep cards?
- One of the most common and popular use of the Beep Cards is using it on MRT 3 LRT 1 and LRT 2 for your fare.
- You can also use it for your Bus fare in select bus stations like BGC Bus, City Link, DNS, Froelich, HM Transport, RRCG, RRCG East, TAS Trans, Lancaster New City, Husky Bus, Bellefort Estate , San Agustin Transport, and UBE Express.
- You can also use it on e-trikes in Intramuros
- Modern jeepneys
- Use it at NLEX tollway
- Use it at CAVITEX
- Pay for your movie date at Robinson’s Movieworld
- Desserts at Auntie Anne’s
- Use it in Binalot
- Use it at Worship Generation
- Use it at Wendy’s
- Use it at Family Mart
- Bantay Bata kiosks
Where can you reload your Beep Cards?
- You can reload it at LRT 1, LRT 2 and MRT 3 teller booths or the ticket vending machines and stored value updaters
- You can reload at Family Mart
- SM Bill Payment
- Bayad Center
- Villarica and Tambunting shops
- Chinabank ATMs
- UnionBank EON at https://www.eonbankph.com/product/m/49/Beep
- And soon at http://www.justpay.to/beep
Beep cards are valid to use for four (4) years upon first usage.
Stay gorgeous everyone!