My boyfriend and I used to live hours apart (including traffic) Mandaluyong to Pasay. I used to send him home cooked meals using GrabExpress on a weekend when we can’t be together. It’s so convenient and fast that the food is still warm when it gets to him. It’s just like I cooked it with him. What I like best with GrabExpress delivery is that it is so easy to track if the rider is close to the delivery or pickup point.
Because of this real time tracking, you are assured that your package gets to where it suppose to.
Aside from sending food, I have sent home appliances , skincare and makeup products. I also sent out very important documents including cheques using GrabExpress . So far so good, my experience with them is always positive.
If you haven’t tried GrabExpress I dare you to try it yourself.and get a chance to be rewarded for doing so.
This May 27th, as part of Grab’s month-long celebration in anticipation for their 7th anniversary on June 6th, is GrabExpress day! Any user who books a GrabExpress between 7am to 7pm will be eligible to win 5,000php worth of Sodexo gift certificates. Seven winners will be chosen and contacted by Grab representatives.
And in case you need some ideas for what to send out, here are some fun ideas to consider that are sure to put a smile on someone’s face!1
- Homemade baon: Nothing compares to a home-cooked meal. And with everyone’s busy schedules, it’s easy to just settle for a bleak meal (or sometimes even just forget to eat completely). So why not hit two birds with one stone by warming the heart and the belly by sending over a yummy home-cooked dish to your busy loved one anytime?
- A Vanity Kit: Everyone’s been in a situation where your casual look suddenly needs an upgrade, so why not send somebody in a similar dilemma a make-over kit! It could have some make-up, hair products, a few accessories, and even a fragrance. Sending over a vanity kit is a gift that keeps on giving!
- A succulent: Admittedly, plants aren’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think GrabExpress. But a small sturdy plant wrapped well will be a fun and perfect housewarming gift for that friend that’s either just moving out, has a green thumb, or just wants to add some life into their space.
- A DVD and snack kit: Who says you can’t have movie night if you’re LDR? Just put together the film of the night with some easy snacks like gummies or popcorn, and you’re all set to enjoy the movie together! Distance isn’t a problem when you can just GrabExpress!
- A simple card: Whether it’s for your S.O., your pal, your siblings, or your parents, it’s always great to send them a token of your love. In the age of texting and calling, an unexpected card (whether store-bought or DIY) is always heartwarming. It reminds them that not only did you think of them, but you also took the time to write and send something.
Personally, I enjoy getting #bloggermails via courier, it’s like it’s always your birthday. And the things you can easily send through GrabExpress are so vast and versatile!
I invite you to join Grab, the country’s everyday super app now, as it turns 7 by checking out our official social media sites for more details on this promotion and more!
Stay gorgeous everyone!